Budget (including currency): under 1800 euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: gaming, sreaming

will there be issues with this build?

asus rog strix b660-I

kingston fury beast 32gb ddr5-4800

samsung 980 pro

asrock radeon RX6700XT

in a cooler master nr200p max

I would like to have the 12900k because i need a lot of cpu performance.

thanks in advance for the help.

Sure, it will work just fine.  Just check the dimensions for that case when you buy a CPU cooler, the 12900k does not come with a cooler. What powersupply are you going with?

1 minute ago, Hinjima said:

Sure, it will work just fine.  Just check the dimensions for that case when you buy a CPU cooler, the 12900k does not come with a cooler. What powersupply are you going with?

The coolermaster case I chose has a 280mm aio included and a 850watt powersupply

8 minutes ago, Hendrik__ said:

The coolermaster case I chose has a 280mm aio included and a 850watt powersupply

Aha yeah! That will do the trick 🙂   I would suggest going DDR4 memory at 3600mhz cl16 over DDR5 at 4800mhz.  You can save a few bucks and still get the same or more performance, check this link out.  https://www.techpowerup.com/review/intel-core-i9-12900k-alder-lake-ddr4-vs-ddr5/5.html

and remember, this is against ddr5 at 6000mhz.

4 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Aha yeah! That will do the trick 🙂   I would suggest going DDR4 memory at 3600mhz cl16 over DDR5 at 4800mhz.  You can save a few bucks and still get the same or more performance, check this link out.  https://www.techpowerup.com/review/intel-core-i9-12900k-alder-lake-ddr4-vs-ddr5/5.html

Ok nice.

Thank you for all your help

Just now, Hendrik__ said:

Ok nice.

Thank you for all your help

No worries, we are talking a few % in performance that you won't notice too much with whatever you want to go with. .  That CPU willl do nicely for many years and a 850w power supply gives you good room for future GPU upgrades if needed.  This will be a nice setup.  Check this link however and make sure the RAM you buy is compatible with your motherboard to avoid any problems.  You want to check the number on the RAM like this number here KF548C38BBK2-32 and make sure you can find it on the ASUS website for your motherboard.  https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-b660-i-gaming-wifi-model/helpdesk_qvl_memory/