What is good upgrade for my pc for not spending too much

Dedepiktas

Hi guys,
So I would love to upgrade my nvidia card got it for almost 3 years now 2060 , and was looking to what , but seems the price and percentage upgrade is not so big on 3060 3070 meybe you guys have an idea what to upgrade in price of 350-400 euros  

What's the rest of your system?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Motherboard Asus h110M-A/m.2
Ram 16gb ddr4
CPU i5 7400 3Ghz
I was thinking maybe it's just worth to upgrade my CPU to new AMD and stick with this graphic card for a year or two more. 

I agree with @TW_LANDONKUCHER

You're gonna need a more powerful system to take full advantage of a better video card. 

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

34 minutes ago, Dedepiktas said:

Hi guys,
So I would love to upgrade my nvidia card got it for almost 3 years now 2060 , and was looking to what , but seems the price and percentage upgrade is not so big on 3060 3070 meybe you guys have an idea what to upgrade in price of 350-400 euros  

You won't get much better than a 2060 for what was (more or less)  the price of a 2060, given that since then there has not been significant performance increase for a given price that wasn't eaten away by shortage, inflation or corporate greediness...

And anyway with an old 8400 you won't benefit much from any GPU upgrade, at least in 1080p, so rather upgrade the CPU to a 5600 or 12400

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

45 minutes ago, Dedepiktas said:

Motherboard Asus h110M-A/m.2
Ram 16gb ddr4
CPU i5 7400 3Ghz
I was thinking maybe it's just worth to upgrade my CPU to new AMD and stick with this graphic card for a year or two more. 

What's the brand and model of the RAM and PSU?