Being banned from rust servers

Daeice

Well the title says it all really. I keep getting banned from rust servers because people think I'm hacking. I have over 200 hours played and about 800 hours in Black Ops 2 and 100 in BF4. People always accuse me of hacking when I headshot them multiple times. The admin ends up believing them and it gets really fucking annoying. And it sucks because I'm in Australia and there aren't many popular servers in Australia, Ive already been banned from 4 different servers for apparent aimbot when I have uploaded video to youtube of my encounters. But my computer always drops to around 20fps when I record with fraps which makes it impossible to actually get kills.

Damn what a shame. I used to admin a popular Australian server, not anymore tho. A lot of servers lose their ban list when they wipe. try going on their official website and posting to ask why you were banned, they will either have to unban you, or keep you banned with no real evidence, resulting in poor PR and rep. Most owners will take the first option. 

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Just be less trigger happy.

PVP is my favourite part of the game, sure building good houses is fun but nothing is better than taking on a full kevlar when your naked with a revolver. And if I try and go for body shots I always die, headshots are just the way to go.

Just be less trigger happy.

He shouldnt be banned for playing the game.

Stop playing a game that is in alpha and already full of hackers? I don't understand you people.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Damn what a shame. I used to admin a popular Australian server, not anymore tho. A lot of servers lose their ban list when they wipe. try going on their official website and posting to ask why you were banned, they will either have to unban you, or keep you banned with no real evidence, resulting in poor PR and rep. Most owners will take the first option. 

Ive tried that so many times but no luck anytime. The admins block me from everything they can, skype, steam, Forum's, Teamspeak. Today I was playing and I killed 3 kevlar's with m4's when I had cloth and a p250. And sure enough when I killed them all they blame hacks. When anyone dies in rust they blame it on hacks because they are butt hurt that they lost their stuff. I only ever accuse hacks when I'm sure they are hacking (like flying or speed hacking) or when I have video proof to show the admin.

Stop playing a game that is in alpha and already full of hackers? I don't understand you people.

He didn't mention any problems with the development of the game OR hackers...?

This same issue could apply to a fully developed game like CSGO.

Its my favourite game atm, Mainly because all my friends have it and they like it as well so we all play together.

Sure the games in alpha but its still a very fun game to play, I have never encountered any game breaking glitches. Its just the fact that people automatically think I'm hacking when I kill them.

Start your own server with blackjack and hookers

Or find one with normal admins. I know these are obvious answers, but if some admins are morons, there's nothing you can do about it.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

@Daeice they are banning you for constant killing I'd ban you

The game is similar to Dayz, if you are good at the game most newbies will call you a hacker. Happens all the time on PVP servers >_>

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

The game is similar to Dayz, if you are good at the game most newbies will call you a hacker. Happens all the time on PVP servers >_>

I own both, the game shouldn't be played like cod.

The game looks promising but all I ever hear is people getting banned as for the kicking I'm afraid you can only start your own server and thats it

I own both, the game shouldn't be played like cod.

Then you would ban someone for playing the game?

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

I shouldn't be banned for playing the game, Killing people is apart of the game and its one of the main things in the game. I kill people when they have guns because they are a threat bigger than just someone with a melee weapon, I don't kill nakeds. I only kill people with guns.

I shouldn't be banned for playing the game, Killing people is apart of the game and its one of the main things in the game. I kill people when they have guns because they are a threat bigger than just someone with a melee weapon, I don't kill nakeds. I only kill people with guns.

I kill none I make friends with all and everything works out 

thats pretty borin if you ask me. sometimes you need to pop some heads :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Yea well then your server community is different to the one I play on.