Event viewer warning event ID64

rebel1

For ages now i have been getting Event ID64 but i have never looked into it but i decided to do it today and found that the certificate which is expired is issued by xbl client ipsec issuing ca. It was valid from 17/03/2021 to 18/03/2021.I looked it up and people say it's something to do with xbox live. Just wondering what i should do with the certificate.

38 minutes ago, rebel1 said:

For ages now i have been getting Event ID64 but i have never looked into it but i decided to do it today and found that the certificate which is expired is issued by xbl client ipsec issuing ca. It was valid from 17/03/2021 to 18/03/2021.I looked it up and people say it's something to do with xbox live. Just wondering what i should do with the certificate.

Other than yelling at the company (which is something I assume a thousand others have also done) there’s not much to do.  All it should do is pop up a “this certificate is out of date so do you want to ignore that?” anyway.  The certificate just shows the code is vetted.  There are ways to turn that off and just run everything certificate or not, but I figure they exist for a reason.   Are you getting blue screens or something? 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

8 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Other than yelling at the company (which is something I assume a thousand others have also done) there’s not much to do.  All it should do is pop up a “this certificate is out of date so do you want to ignore that?” anyway.  The certificate just shows the code is vetted.  There are ways to turn that off and just run everything certificate or not, but I figure they exist for a reason.   Are you getting blue screens or something? 

no blue screens or crashes or anything. the computer has no problems. the warning just appears in event viewer and i was wondering if i should do anything about it or just leave it.

Edited by rebel1

Just now, rebel1 said:

no blue screens or crashes or anything. the computer has no problems it just appears in event viewer.

Then my advice is let it continue to annoy you.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.