Logitech G915 Wireless Charging Idea

Beerbuddy

I have the Logitech G915 wireless keyboard. My whole setup can be wireless, but only until it needs to charge. So I was thinking there has to be some kind of Micro USB to wireless adapter jawn I can get and then keep one of those wireless charging mats hidden under my desk pad. I checked and both of the necessary components exist but wanted to check here if anyone has done similar and if any one has reliable components they'd recommend since imo it's impossible to trust Amazon reviews anymore.

well they charge through copper coils, so there could be a copper coil to USB thing that you maybe be able to slick under a desk pad, that would be about it in terms of how thick it would be. 

1 hour ago, Leeo said:

Somebody did this back in 2020. It requires one mod or two though 🙂
Edit : found another mod thread about this

Yea this is exactly what I'm looking for. Except with decent components that don't break the next day 😂. And I don't have to go under the desk, can just go under my desk mat. 

51 minutes ago, Beerbuddy said:

Yea this is exactly what I'm looking for. Except with decent components that don't break the next day 😂. And I don't have to go under the desk, can just go under my desk mat. 

Welp, the powerplay mod could be what you're looking for then 🙂