Positive Customer Support Story

Brrrrrr

Just wanted to leave a message between all the negativity. Had an issue with an order (not everything ordered was included). Support responded within 24 hours, offered multiple ways to remedy the situation and got replacements shipped out very fast. Stuff arrived at my door little over one week in Europe. No complaints here.

100% man, these guys are getting smashed with orders and are doing the best they can. I have seen it mentioned before that they are not Amazon or a big chain just a bunch of tech dudes and dudettes that make awesome merch, also you can't blame them the actions of parcel carriers. Yes the stuff has a premium price tag but that is because of the quality but people are so used to ordering something one day and have it rocking up the next that the slightest delay is just world ending to them and they put the blame 100% on LTT. 

The transparency from Linus and the team is what keeps me coming back for more.. even if I just did spend $500 AUD on a Backpack! 

First 3 rules of IT:

1. Reboot it first 

2. Never skip the simple stuff when troubleshooting

3. Never believe the user

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I could be just about wrong as I am right.