Making a new PC

I've decided on a 3060TI for GPU, a 650W gold power supply and I have an M.2, SSD and HDD, and while I'm pretty sure I want a Ryzen 7 5700X due to its performance, is there a Motherboard that doesn't exceed 200USD that can use it for its full advantage? My RAM will eventually be upgraded to a 4000MHz, which the MB I've chosen can support up to 4400, could you recommend any MB that doesn't exceed 200USD (Or greatly exceed, I can go a bit overboard if needed)?
My RAM is DDR4 which shouldn't come as a surprise. The current choice is an ASUS TUF Gaming B450-PLUS II.

I'd very much like to get as much as I can from my setup as I can right now, as I likely won't be changing it for the next 2-3 years.

Would u be able to go am5 ? they gone down in prices (at least in germany) quit a bit and it would make your new System alot more futureproof 

14 minutes ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

Would u be able to go am5 ? they gone down in prices (at least in germany) quit a bit and it would make your new System alot more futureproof 

Yeah, I suggest this as well. If you have the patience, the 7000 3D series will soon hit the market. The 5000 3D series were the definition of "best bang for your buck," so I'm excited to see what AMD pulls out this time.