the geforce now?

xXAXONXx

jel ow, im need to know, its the geforce now really good?, can you really run most games in 1080 ultra settings everything max with 60 fps almost all time with a low/mid end pc?, or its a lie?, can i run idk battlefield 5 with all those settings with my i7 4790k 16 gb ram ddr3 1867 mhz gtx 750ti 2gb???, whats the difference in free and pay editions?, its that true that using free edition you will always use pc not so powerful like the pay edition?, and the pay edition always have high end pc? is that true? i need help cause i live in a 3rd world country, its very hard for me to get a best pc.

PD: what about physical copies?, i have an old doom 3 physical copy, can i play it? or its only avaliable with steam etc

Apparently the biggest problem is lag.  For lag sensitive gaming like PvP shooters and stuff it’s a good way to get killed.  For non-lag sensitive stuff like Civ or Stardew Valley it’s just as good as running locally.  It sort of depends on what you play.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

3 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Apparently the biggest problem is lag.  For lag sensitive gaming like PvP shooters and stuff it’s a good way to get killed.  For non-lag sensitive stuff like Civ or Stardew Valley it’s just as good as running locally.  It sort of depends on what you play.

you mean ping??, i have 74 mbps down, do you know someone that knows what is the "free edition" pc?

1 hour ago, xXAXONXx said:

you mean ping??, i have 74 mbps down, do you know someone that knows what is the "free edition" pc?

Gigantic ping is the technical meaning of lag.  Used to be basically everything was a thin client the. Though.  These days that’s only one possible cause though.  74 is reasonable a lag spike would be it jumping up over a thousand for a sec.  Wait states can be caused by a lot of things.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

18 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Gigantic ping is the technical meaning of lag.  Used to be basically everything was a thin client the. Though.  These days that’s only one possible cause though.  74 is reasonable a lag spike would be it jumping up over a thousand for a sec.  Wait states can be caused by a lot of things.  

how do i know wich pc geforce now gives you in free edition