edit: got it working (idk how to delete posts sorry)

insertdisplayname

MY FIX: I had a fan hub I ordered that shorted something on the motherboard and wouldn't let me post, weird. The product I had purchased is this, for anyone viewing to beware of: https://www.newegg.com/black-en-lab-2ft-60cm-pwm-4pin-fan-hub-splitter/p/1W7-005X-00042?Item=9SIACJF7730777
My pc has been running very smoothly and nothing out of the ordinary at all in recent times, I just put it to sleep, came back half an hour later and now it won’t post, just says “DisplayPort no signal”, but all the fans spin to life and the rgb ones light up but my keyboard nor mouse light up. My cpu and gpu still get heat when the system is turned on and nothing too hot.

What I’ve tried so far: reseated everything, changed ram with a known working ram (tested in the family desktop) that was also previously in this system before I upgraded. Unplugged everything not needed like fans and storage, still won’t post. All my fans still spin to life when I turn the system on, everything seems to get heat and power except my keyboard and mouse (which only ever get light when the system posts).

pc specs:

Motherboard: asus tuf gaming prime b350m-a

CPU: ryzen 7 1700x

GPU: EVGA rtx 2070 

ram: Corsair vengeance 3200mhz (running at 2666 because cpu)

A 600w power supply (can’t see the name unless I fully take it out, so if it’s needed just ask)