RTX 4090 and DLSS issues

Marhier

Hi everyone.
I'm having an issue that I can't seem to get my head around, and hoping someone can help me.

I recently bought an MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X GPU, and wanted to play around with the frame generation in DLSS 3.

The issue I'm having is, in the games that seem to support DLSS 3, I can't even select DLSS as an option.

The DLSS 3 enabled games I've tried are Spider-Man Remastered, Miles Morales, A Plague Tale: Requiem and F1 2022.
As you can see from the attached screenshots, DLSS doesn't even appear, and Frame Generation is either greyed out, or doesn't appear.
HAGS is enabled in Windows settings (screenshot also attached), though this was on by default as I'm on Windows 11.
Note: With A Plague Tale: Requiem, the only option I see is 'Resolution Optimiser', which I know isn’t correct, as I’ve seen pictures and videos of the options that should be available to me.

I’ve tried:

• A fresh install of graphics drivers (also tried this using DDU).
  • Then a fresh install of Windows, and in turn a fresh install of GPU drivers.
  • Reinstalling the games on Steam.
  • Verifying the game files.
  • Manually downloaded the latest DLSS .dll files and place them in the game folders
  • Tried to force them on by amending the game's config files.
  • I have also tried forcing these options on via the GeForce Experience application, and in the case of A Plague Tale: Requiem, when I load the game, the splash screens appear, but crashes to desktop... It's not until I revert this in GeForce Experience that the game loads properly.

All other games that run DLSS 2 seem to work...

Piror to owning the RTX 4090, I did have a 3000 series card.
The Spider-Man games were fine with DLSS... The only persisting problems from that card were the options for normal DLSS on A Plague Tale Requiem and F1 2022.

Could this be a Windows 11 problem?

I've tried this on both Windows 11 with and without the 2H22 update... I'm currently on Windows 11 without 2H22.

Should I try this with Windows 10?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Marhier

HAGS.jpg

Spider-Man.jpg

Spider-Man Miles Morales.jpg

PTR.jpg

Further to the above, I have now tried a fresh install of Windows 10; manually enabled HAGS...
All the problems persist.

Any DLSS 3.0 game, I can't select DLSS as an option, nor can I see/select Frame Generation.

No idea what this could be.