Is my 12700 bottlenecking my 4070ti

Just upgraded to a 4070ti which I have paired with an air cooled i7 12700 that I had.
The issue is that when I play cyberpunk at fhd no raytracing, I am only getting about 70fps average (47c avg on gpu with 30-40% utilization and 58c avg on cpu with 3-4% utilization while core 6 is constantly over 77%) even though from the video that I used for comparision, an rtx 4070ti with ryzen 7 5800x3d seems to be getting around 120-130 fps average.
Is my 12700 causing a bottleneck to my 4070ti? or is there some other aspects that I need to look into? Could upgrading my cpu cooler to water solve this issue?
Thanks for all your answers.

Even if it were bottle necking, I seriously doubt a 12th gen i7 would bottleneck that much of a difference, something else is wrong, any background tasks? Are you sure the settings are the same as that video you saw? Most components don't start throttling till mid high 80c's,

Load up hardware info and play it again with the same settings and post some screenshots here because that sounds weird

EDIT: though the 5800x3D is notorious for pushing mad frames 🤣 but a 50 frame difference from a 12700k 😐 maybe but idk

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 😅~

Depends on what resolution. You cannot compare 12700 to a 5800x3D. Video comparisons like that are not good at all. Also you have to match their EXACT settings.

Its more then likely one of your settings.