"Can't open AsIO3.sys!!"

Go to solution Solved by AyesC,
12 minutes ago, Powesedor (Pedro Pereira) said:

Hi there guys! Since today morning I've been having this problem.

One other problem (that probably isn't related is that every game that I try to start gives a message of not enough memory, even though I've been playing all morning and afternoon without any issues. It started for no reason 2 hours ago.

If I need to provide extra information feel free to ask and I'll try to provide it!

Thanks in advance guys

image.png.4e081de24305b1e1b3772cd1a48412f9.png

The issue with the ASUS software is probably a broken install. Try re-installing it from their website. 

The memory issue might be caused by something eating up all of your RAM. Try restarting your PC. If that doesn't work, then take a screenshot of your memory usage/info and post it here.

One other problem (that probably isn't related is that every game that I try to start gives a message of not enough memory, even though I've been playing all morning and afternoon without any issues. It started for no reason 2 hours ago.

If I need to provide extra information feel free to ask and I'll try to provide it!

Thanks in advance guys

Hmmm something got corrupted, first try what Radium said if that doesn't do it, have to delete registry's

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 😅~

12 minutes ago, Powesedor (Pedro Pereira) said:

Thanks in advance guys

The issue with the ASUS software is probably a broken install. Try re-installing it from their website. 

The memory issue might be caused by something eating up all of your RAM. Try restarting your PC. If that doesn't work, then take a screenshot of your memory usage/info and post it here.

Currently working towards fully restoring my ThinkPad T510

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 -- ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB -- Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 (4x8GB) -- ASRock B450M Steel Legend -- Corsair CX650M -- SAMA IM01 -- Crucial P2 500GB NVMe, 2x Crucial BX500 1TB