Extremely cheap keyboard?

Superape

Basically, I was browsing through some online stores, and I came across a keyboard called "Next KD1". The keyboard looked cheap, but had all needed components for a working keyboard. The price of the keyboard is the crazy part, since it only costs about 1 USD. Although, I'm kind of speculative when it comes to extremely cheap items that have little to no traction on the Internet. I could only find ONE singular video about the keyboard, which is published on YouTube. 

I want to buy this keyboard and check it out, but is there anything I should be aware of? 

Any answers are appreciated 🙂

Edit: 

I should've already stated this in the information I gave above, but I'm not buying this to be my main keyboard, since I already have a much better one. Some of the reasons that make me want to buy this is maybe to use it when I do not have access to my main keyboard, I can use it without caring much about damaging it, and also some other reasons. The reason I made this post is to find out if there's anything I should worry about if buying it, like malware for example. 

Edited by Superape

It is probably e-waste since you can't really produce something good and sell it really cheap, if you are okay with tossing it soon then you can buy it, I would rather spend a bit more and keep whatever you bought for a longer time.

If you don’t mind paying more red dragon makes great budget keyboards. Not $1 but still can be found for around $20

What do you expect anybody to say about it for $1? 

Will you not be able to absorb the financial loss if (when) it turns out to be junk? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

12 minutes ago, Middcore said:

What do you expect anybody to say about it for $1? 

Will you not be able to absorb the financial loss if (when) it turns out to be junk? 

I edited the post to give more context. Sorry for not stating it already. 
The reason I'm asking about the keyboard is if there's anything I should worry about, like malware or other things that I can get from using the keyboard. I've never seen a keyboard for this price before, and it seems oddly cheap to me. 

4 minutes ago, Superape said:

The reason I'm asking about the keyboard is if there's anything I should worry about, like malware or other things that I can get from using the keyboard

It doesn't look a special keyboard that would require you to install software for it. It just looks like a cheap keyboard. Someone has already made a YouTube review. The Next Gaming website has other keyboards with RGB. There is not much info on the products so maybe its just cheap rainbow RGB or limited presets.

I did find a review for that specific keyboard you asked about.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W