Problem With Minecraft Portforward

OKapote

Hello
Today i wanted to play minecraft with my friends and i decided to host a server and portforward it so we can play together.
Although i did everything  correctly i get that the 25565 port is closed. 
Please help me to figure this out

Inbound Rules:
image.thumb.png.2b50e1930b61cb256f7973c470804c86.png

Outbound Rules:
image.thumb.png.2a4e956d31350ddf07373eef7467062c.png
My providers portforward site:
image.png.acb6363c003dc5fc297469df05230bb8.png
Thanks

Is 192.168.1.2 already being used? Are we using bedrock or java?

3 minutes ago, VinZie said:

Is 192.168.1.2 already being used?

I Use Java 1.8.9
I dont think so 
How can i check it to be sure?

The only thing that catches my eye is if that LAN Host IP Address is correct. Open CMD, type ipconfig, and where it says ipv4 address (will usually start with 192.168) that is the local IP of YOUR machine that the server is running on and needs to be in that LAN host ip address spot.

Not sure if this is the fix but will get rid of some confusion hopefully.

5 minutes ago, Jack Dvorak said:

The only thing that catches my eye is if that LAN Host IP Address is correct. Open CMD, type ipconfig, and where it says ipv4 address (will usually start with 192.168) that is the local IP of YOUR machine that the server is running on and needs to be in that LAN host ip address spot.

Not sure if this is the fix but will get rid of some confusion hopefully.

Thank you for your response
The ipv4 i the right one image.png.bd2fb48c2b9b90a8678ec19e2a861405.png

I have portforward many server (Minecraft, FiveM) in the past so it's not a procedure I don't know. What I really don't know is what is happening right now.
And again thank you very much for your time

If you want this setup to be easier and require less configuration, just use tailscale on the devices you need access from and just paste the ip of your server from the tailscale interface into minecraft and your golden! The free tier can do 20 devices and one subnet router (which allows you to connect and remote access an entire network to tailscale at once as if you were directly connected to it, regardless of what the devices on it are so long as you have one computer on that network running tailscale thats configured as a subnet router. Super easy to setup, i use it for remote access to my NAS and my desktop over RDP frequently.

While devices can have different syntax for stuff like this.... The WAN address set to 0.0.0.0 I do not believe to be correct.  This is wild card....  I would suggest cruising over to http://ipchicken.com to determine your WAN IP and then use that address in the to and from address fields for WAN.

Hope this helps.

Cheers