The Colourful Peripheral Pack

PancakeGiraffe

Hi there!

After hours of research and opinions, I have finally chosen a new keyboard, mouse and mouse pad in which I would like you lovely people to comment on before I make my final purchase.

Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (I wanted Cherry MX Reds and Red LED Backlighting.)

Didn't choose the Razer BlackWidow Tournament 2014 because I didn't like the LED backlighting and mechanical switches.

Didn't choose the Ducky Shine 3 because I hated the space bar.

Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core (I use a claw grip for gaming.)

Didn't choose the Corsair Raptor M45 because the previous mouse had more bang for the buck.

Didn't choose the Razer DeathAdder 2013 because it felt too generic with too little programmable buttons.

Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Speed 2014 Extended (I wanted a mouse pad large enough for both my keyboard and mouse.)

Didn't choose the Corsair Vengeance MM200 Extended Edition because it was $30 NZD more expensive for more or less the same quality as the aformentioned mouse pad.

So, what do you guys think? Any advice or recommendations will be highly appreciated! This will probably be my last topic on this sub-forum anyway. Thanks! :)

Previous Topics

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/146275-please-recommend-me-a-good-keyboard-and-mouse-combo/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/147700-corsair-raptor-m45-vs-logitech-g502-proteus-core/

looks good. i have reds tho and i wish i had gotten browns. just a thought

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

looks good. i have reds tho and i wish i had gotten browns. just a thought

I would too if it weren't out of stock here and if the Blue LED Backlighting problem didn't exist. Such a shame. :(

I would too if it weren't out of stock here and if the Blue LED Backlighting problem didn't exist. Such a shame. :(

sad face. id really want you to try them before you buy. they are good for gaming but i cant type for shit on them

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (I wanted Cherry MX Reds and Red LED Backlighting.)

Didn't choose the Razer BlackWidow Tournament 2014 because I didn't like the LED backlighting and mechanical switches.

Didn't choose the Ducky Shine 3 because I hated the space bar.

I do not recommend the k70 over the ducky shine 3. the programmable backlighting is a big plus, and it comes with a spare space bar.

cherry mx reds take some getting used to. I still make mistakes often, I wish I had gotten another keyboard. blues are much better especially with a rubber o-ring mod.

The best, most underrated keyboard imo is the gamdias hermes.

Linus did a video on it, I am too tired to look for it though.

Woo!

I do not recommend the k70 over the ducky shine 3. the programmable backlighting is a big plus, and it comes with a spare space bar.

cherry mx reds take some getting used to. I still make mistakes often, I wish I had gotten another keyboard. blues are much better especially with a rubber o-ring mod.

The best, most underrated keyboard imo is the gamdias hermes.

Linus did a video on it, I am too tired to look for it though.

The Ducky Shine 3 is also out of stock in New Zealand. D: Gamdias also doesn't exist here. Too bad though, their keyboard looks quite nice.