What psu do i need?

ColbieBergeron
Go to solution Solved by Blackjack1336,

Yes they will be. Most every psu and definitely be quiet! And thermaltake come with at lest one SATA power chain, I’m calling it a chain because their will be about 3-5 SATA power plugs on a single cable leading to the psu. That is normal by these days and you can just plug those into your ssd and hdd.

I have a prebuilt pc currently and have purchased the B550 Tomahawk Motherboard (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089CWDHFZ?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1), the problem is that the psu im looking to buy (https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Certified-Continuous-cooling-PS-SPD-0500NPCWUS-W/dp/B07F9YFYLZ/ref=d_pb_allspark_dp_sims_pao_desktop_session_based_sccl_2_2/146-9480511-9611748?pd_rd_w=ELNhT&content-id=amzn1.sym.6b5008ac-c24a-4aea-a3ea-015a531184f5&pf_rd_p=6b5008ac-c24a-4aea-a3ea-015a531184f5&pf_rd_r=9SVKRV68D41DFDZ430Y5&pd_rd_wg=WSMXo&pd_rd_r=04c8142c-db4b-4875-84af-b94c6363ad68&pd_rd_i=B014W3EM2W&th=1) OR THIS PSU (https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Skylakes-Japanese-Capacitor-PS-SPD-0750MNFABU-1/dp/B08DHP4FKT/ref=psdc_1161760_t4_B083LH5QCN?th=1) i had no idea if it has the needed cables for The SSD 1tb, and the 1TB HDD harddrives i have. If needed, i have a ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1660 Super, 2 Stock case fans, 1SSD, 1HDD, M.2, Cpu cooler. my current PSU is not compatable with this motherboard so i need to know if these will work

some extra info, I have yet to have the case delivered and i have not dismantled my pc yet,

Do you mean regular old sata power? Then yes it will most definitely come with that. If you mean SATA data so the cables used to connect your ssds and hdds to the motherboard then no it will not come with those however löst motherboards do put some in their box so check that. 

4 minutes ago, Blackjack1336 said:

Do you mean regular old sata power? Then yes it will most definitely come with that. If you mean SATA data so the cables used to connect your ssds and hdds to the motherboard then no it will not come with those however löst motherboards do put some in their box so check that. 

im not entirely sure myself what im trying to ask, but my question is, are those two psu's compatable with at least an HDD, and SDD harddrive? i assume SATA cables is whats used for the SSD and HDD

Yes they will be. Most every psu and definitely be quiet! And thermaltake come with at lest one SATA power chain, I’m calling it a chain because their will be about 3-5 SATA power plugs on a single cable leading to the psu. That is normal by these days and you can just plug those into your ssd and hdd.

2 minutes ago, Blackjack1336 said:

thank you