Work From home set up Peripheral planning

Budget (including currency): 500 (MAX)  USD
$380 (after the dock was purchased)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Work From home interface and set up. Then using my personal computer for light gaming. 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Desk: The Ikea Fredehttps://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/fredde-gaming-desk-black-50219044/
Monitor: BenQ GW2765 (27" 2k)

Keyboard: LG G413: I really like this key board. I like the way it feels when I type the numpad and the pact that is has a passthrough USB on it for my mouse or other accessories. 
Mouse: LG G502 Hero Wired(I know....)

Desktop (Personal):
Processor    AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor  3.20 GHz (stock cooler)
Installed RAM    16.0 GB

Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 (8Gb) 

System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
I use a PCIe WiFi Card

NO Bluetooth Currently.

Laptop (work):
Dell Precision 7560: The non Bluetooth skew. 

I recently switched jobs and the new job allows work from home. In addition, I just moved and will actually have an office of my own now, not just a corner of my wife's yarn room.
My work does not supply a "dock" for at home use. I went on eBay and purchased a used dock of the same model number we use in the office. With working from home I now want to upgrade the non PC part of my set up. 

What I want:

The "easy stuff" The things I already sort of specked out.
Dock (bought): Dell WD19DCS $120
Monitor: Would like to get something that wont clash with my current monitor. I cannot fit anything over 27" and I would like to stick at the "2K" resolution it works really well for me and what I do. 
Dual Monitor arm to save space. 

The harder stuff: 
Bluetooth Expansion: While I could use add it to my desktop I would like to be able to use my Bluetooth headphones on the work laptop for the (too many) Team calls I have through out the day. I have seen the Bluetooth USB dongles for ~$25+ if one of those would work that would be awesome because I could bring into the office also to use with my wireless earbuds and use my gaming headset (which has its own dongle) with what ever switch I end up getting. 

Switch: The part I need the most help on. 

OPTION 1: FULL KVM Switch
I would like a KVM switch that has USB 3.0 so I can plug a Bluetooth dongle in it or "future proof the switch" so the laptop has 1 HDMI port, 2 thunderbolt/display ports and one of the small display ports. So Display port is my preference for a KVM switch. The issue I ran into when trying to build out my set up on my own was that HDMI KVM switches and Display Port KVM Switches are the same price when they are USB 2.0. When I switched (pun not intended) to  my requirement being USB 3.0 the price of the HDMI KVM Switch went up by ~$30, but the price of the Display port version jumped about $130. Having a full KVM switch would be ideal so I don't have to switch inputs on my monitor(s) every time I plug my Laptop into the dock or want to use my personal desktop. This is why the dock was the first purchase because it was a large quality of life increase for me. 

OPTION 2: Just a USB 3.0 Switch. 
This option would allow me to plug the dock into and my desktop into USB Switch  and use my keyboard/mouse/webcam all with out having to replug stuff into my desktop under my desk and the laptop. This is the cheaper option, but I would still have to reach up and fiddle with monitor inputs every time and have more cable management.