Considering upgrading CPU, performance issues @ 4k with a 3080

ultimat3

Budget (including currency): ~$650USD (price of parts needed on pcpartpicker)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Ready or Not, New World, Hitman 3, Forza 5, R6S on 4k

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Currently have a ryzen 7 3800x on a B550 Pro Aorus AC v2, 32gb 3200mhz ram with a 3080 on windows 11 pro. I am experiencing some bad hitches and random un-explainable frame drops and stutter issues occasionally. During install of the CPU, around 5 pins were bent, but I managed to bend them back into place and it was good enough for it to go in. I am concerned that this may be tied to the performance issues I am experiencing, and that is a reason why I am not looking at the 5800X3D as a "default" option. I have been considering upgrading to a 13600k, with an asus tuf z690 D4 motherboard, a noctua air cooler, and keeping the same RAM. Just looking for some advice to see if this is a worthwhile endeavor.