need help wiht PC

ScarSelz

Budget (including currency): $15000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: streaming and playing games in high quality

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I want to have a good first time gaming setup last me for 3 years

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gHGpnt

1 hour ago, ScarSelz said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: streaming and playing games in high quality

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Why wouldn't a $10,000 USD gaming PC setup entirely built out of top-of-the-line components last more than 3 years? That thing's going to keep on trucking for the better part of a decade.

Some of your parts choices don't make a whole lot of sense, though. Why four monitors? Why pair a high end sound card with mediocre speakers and a headset that won't use it? Why 10 gig Ethernet, is the rest of your network 10 gig capable? Why two webcams? Why only a 1 TB external drive?

What's your use case here?

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Any reason why you went with DDR4 and a mediocre Evga G+ psu?

Interim 15 T200 OKF("F" intel processors are specifically archituctured for gaming) maybe upgrad to 13'900 | Peeralight cpu fan | Stryx Z690-A Wife(which is branded by ASUS and it's ROG label) | Thermotake 16x 8x2GO SODINM 2400mjz cl22 (2 of them with the mood lighting) | 980 EVO 1TB m.2 ssd card + Kensington 2TB SATA nvme + WD BLACK PRO ULTRA MAX 4TB GAMING DESTROYER HHD | Echa etc 3060 duel fan dissipator 12 GBi and Azrock with the radian 550 XT Tiachi | NEXT H510 Vit Klar Svart | Seasonice 600watts voeding(rated for 100.000 hours, running since 2010, ballpark estimate 8 hours a day which should make it good for 34 years) | Nocturna case fans | 0LED Duel moniter

New build in progress: Ryen™ 8 7700x3D with a copper pipe fan | Z60e-A | Kingstron RENEGATE 16x2 Go hyenix | Phantek 2 the thar mesh in front | lead lex black label psu + AsiaHorse białe/białe | 1080 Pro 8TB 15800MB/S NvMe(for gaming this increase fps and charging time, cooled by a M.2 slot with coolblock and additional thermopad) and faster 4000GB HHD | MAI GeForce GTX 2070 Ti and RTX 6800 | Corshair psu

1 hour ago, ScarSelz said:

I'm sorry if this isn't the case here, but this list seems to be either made by a troll or a kid with too much money. It just doesn't make sense. Overpriced cooler, DDR4, only 2tbs of nvme, old psu, buying windows, way too many monitors for a gaming/streaming setup, "gaming" headset, and an external HDD. This money could be spent on better stuff. You probably have a good reason for some of the things you chose, but that doesn't justify all of them. 

Please mark as solved if I answered your question.

34 minutes ago, Ralf said:

Any reason why you went with DDR4 and a mediocre Evga G+ psu?

Because they are expensive. This is trolling/fantasy build. Locked.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv