Call of Duty franchise: Does each call of duty dies when a new one is released?

Jason Elijah

i nvr played cod ever in my life and i really want to try, but its not cheap and i notice that a new game drops EVERY year. im just afraid i would buy a game but only have it be obsolete in a few months time

More or less, yeah.

If you've gone this far in your life without playing CoD I don't think you'll miss anything by continuing to abstain.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

i disagree. Most players move on to the newest game, but it's not like if you open last years game (vanguard) you can't find a match anymore. But there is definitely a major decline with each new release. If you play gamemodes that are already somewhat niche you may struggle more compared to playing the popular modes though.

then do anyone have a sugestion for game similar? i really like the clean house mission in cod and i want to play something like that