APC Back-UPS Pro BR1500MS2

nick name

Does anyone know if the APC Back-UPS Pro BR1500MS2 outputs sine though only the battery+surge outlets or is it through all of its outlets?      

thank you.   

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

Surge - is like a surge protector. Basically connected to the wall, so it is sine wave, assuming that's what coming out of your wall outlet.

Battery + Surge - is a sine wave while on battery. 

So yes, they will all be sine wave. 

I have two of those at those UPS, have been happy with them. APC has great customer service too. I will say if you get one make sure the fan is functional. (How I got to test APC's customer service, but they replaced my UPS no questions asked, paid for shipping both ways, great experience).

@OhioYJ  Thank you for your response.

Something fun I just saw . . . APC seems to have reduced the max wattage in the the title of the UPS from 900W to 865W on their site.  Other sellers (and several places on the APC site) still show it as 900W.

I wonder why they did that.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

2 hours ago, nick name said:

@OhioYJ  Thank you for your response.

Something fun I just saw . . . APC seems to have reduced the max wattage in the the title of the UPS from 900W to 865W on their site.  Other sellers (and several places on the APC site) still show it as 900W.

I wonder why they did that.  

I believe it's a mix of the old and new model, BR1500MS and BR1500MS2, the original was rated 900, the 2 rated 865, IIRC. I started with one original, one 2. APC replaced my original with a 2 when I found out the fan was non functional in the original.