BF3

REULINI

I used to love it but they screwed the early adopters too hard for me to continue to play with this premium crap. No way im paying $110 for a pc shooter...

Do you guys think Premium is worth the money?

yes, %100 , without a doubt!

I recently bought the game and premium cause it was on sale on Amazon for $30 US all together. I thought it was a great deal so I jumped on it.

I would deff say so, atleast if you like the base game..! :)

(Comming soon)

I really enjoy BF3 but i've had a lot of problems with finding good servers on PC in Australia. A few are there occasionally but sometimes there's nothing except a 24/7 metro server. To me my favourite dlc at the moment is Close Quarters. I liked the close combat and the intensity of the game play. I havent had enough time to judge Aftermath but it was good the first game i played. I would play bf3 if i could find enough servers. It's an awesome game though.

Premium is a really interesting discussion topic. At it's usual price of $49.99 (I think that's right)' date=' it really isn't worth it. If you already have the Back to Karkand Expansion pack, keep in mind that you've already paid for one of the expansion packs. Furthermore, the only good expansion pack that has come out is Aftermath. Armoured Kill is absolute rubbish and Close Quarters gets boring pretty quickly. The Premium content drops such as special dog tags or whatever are complete rubbish. If you're a true Battlefield fan that wants to experience the entire package, then go ahead and get premium. If you're the type of guy who plays once a fortnight, then it might not be worth it. I myself am a Battlefield fanatic so I had no option but to buy Premium ;).[/quote']

Dont really think you can say it like that.. maybe it might not be worth it to you.. but I would gladly pay for premium, ofcourse I would rather just pay half.. but it really depends on how much you like the game. the DLCs give you alot of new maps which is nice, and a few new weapons to unlock..

(Comming soon)

Premium is worth it if you like DLCs and play alot. You can still get it lower price from Indian proxy. It's also pretty frecuently on sale. I played clan matches in BF3 about year. Then I just got tired of it. Not because of game itself. Just have played matches in BF2, BC2 and Cod4 for bit too long. So now I'm playing pub with Coalition of Evil guys. So if you see tags like [CoE], [ViTu] and [bS], you know it's us. Battlefield is one of those games which are better with TS/Mumble full of friends. Usually other teammater just don't seem to get idea of game.

Hilights from yesterday: double hs in Talah, guys ran behind corner and 1 panic shot towards then did it. Bit APC/Tank fun in Markaz, got 2 tanks+1apc with apc and then with tank 3 tanks and 7 infs. And they had laser...

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

i would have got it in the summer, at this point, i wouldnt get it

Premium is only worth it if you get it on the sale when its half price.
when was it ever on sale?

Battlefield 3 is simply amazing. The graphics have blown my mind away, the players are not call of duty retards, and i have a great time every day i play. but, the game needs to hook me on more.

Premium is only worth it if you get it on the sale when its half price.
Like every few weeks.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

had it for xbox got to lvl 47

went on sale for 10 bucks on origins then got premium for 50 before it went on sale :(

all in all 60 bucks for lots of play ability.

if anyones up for some gaming, im down got a mumble server setup as well for voice coms, let me know.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 - Noctua NH-D14 | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Plextor M5P Extreme 256GB SSD

GPU - Asus AMD Radeon 6950 Direct CU II 2GB |

Seasonic 1000 W Platinum | Cooler Master 690 ii Advanced | Asus VE248H + VE248Q

My best recommendation for BF3 is to play it with friends and have some kind of voice chat going for communication, that seems to be the most fun.