DIY Fans Controller board+software!

Javguit

I've been working for a while building a board to add fan connectos and a software to control it as well as the internal fans. The software i created uses the LibreHardwareMonitor library to gain control of the fans and retrieve the temp and rpm values.

Here's the github, please give it a try if you are feeling like it and let me know what you think! I'm still working on the wiki, but hopefully next week it'll be done! 

The board's schematics/pcb design are public as well as the controller's code (arduino pro micro) . So you can build your own board! Or even better, build your own custom board following the commands provided!

Keep in mind that the board is optional, you can use the program without the board!

https://github.com/javguit/fanController.Releases

Software images:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Board image:

spacer.png

English is not my native language so please excuse me for any mistakes.

R101, R102, Q101 and Q102 are the switching portions controlled by the Pin 5 of the pro micro. this combined with D101, L101, C102 conform the step down portion of the circuit.

R105, R104 and A0 is the feedback circuit that is read by the A0 pin.

C101, R103 and D102 are the sensor (RPM) portion of the circuit that is read by the RX pin.

Relased v1.0010 with some changes, including auto modes (max min avg sum substract), autocontrol rework and some fixes