LTTStore Backpack was not worth my time...

Fin9ersMcGee

So I ordered the LTT backback as I needed one. 
The price was pretty high but thought if it's a backpack that will stand the test of time, then price doesn't matter.

Ordered... Ok... Tax and Import charges added on top at the lttstore website... No bother I thought, what's an extra $100 to get it.

Fast forward to today and I get a letter from customs saying I need to pay taxes and import... I PAID THIS AT CHECKOUT! Now I have to pay another $100 to even get the bag. 

To say I'm angry is an understatement. I paid an extra $200 to get this bag... $500 for a backpack... Totally not worth my time and money. Can't even contact Parcelforce (which wasn't even the original delivery agent, that was DHL).

So now I'm stuck here, no bag, no money to pay charges... Bagless... Now what do I do?

This was probably not LLT's fault... But it was a bit misleading to pay an extra charge that I thought was going to cover everything only to be stung with more charges. I wouldn't have ordered the bag otherwise

31 minutes ago, MrAmos123 said:

Read through this. 
I don't know what country you're in, but there's references to other countries in here.

Thank you!!! Guess I'll have to borrow some money for now

Man those Import fees and that euphemistically named VAT are BS. Really feel for you guys over there

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys.