Recommended Fan Curves For My PC

Go to solution Solved by Dukesilver27-,

The case is the problem, no matter the fan curve or how fast the fans spin, they will always be loud because there's almost no airflow.

That case is a notorious hot box, your components are all high powered, here's your choices:

either ditch the case and get a new one,

or remove the panels of the case so those fans could pull air,

or undervolt and limit power usage which might only help a little,

or stay with your current setup but run them at high temps.

I recently just upgraded my pc to a 3080 12gb gaming z trio and a i712700k and i noticed that my pc is running pretty hot with fairly loud noise. I watched a couple of videos and done what they said using the Fan Control app found on github(i pretty much copied what jayztwocents did in his video on it), but i feel that it is still pretty hot with a very noticeable noise level. The image I provided is about what my pc is at idle a but during extreme load it can get much hotter, my PC specs are a 3080 12gb gaming z trio, i7 12700k, msi pro z690-p ddr4, using 4 of the 5 pack of deepcool rgb fans i found on amazon, ak620 cpu cooler, and a nzxt h510 case. Pls help, i dont really know what im doing when it comes to this fan curve stuff.

Screenshot 2022-11-13 224238.png

The case is the problem, no matter the fan curve or how fast the fans spin, they will always be loud because there's almost no airflow.

That case is a notorious hot box, your components are all high powered, here's your choices:

either ditch the case and get a new one,

or remove the panels of the case so those fans could pull air,

or undervolt and limit power usage which might only help a little,

or stay with your current setup but run them at high temps.

Not an expert, just bored at work. Please quote me or mention me if you would like me to see your reply. **may edit my posts a few times after posting**

CPU: Intel i5-12400

GPU: Asus TUF RX 6800 XT OC

Mobo: Asus Prime B660M-A D4 WIFI MSI PRO B760M-A WIFI DDR4

RAM: Team Delta TUF Alliance 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16

SSD: Team MP33 1TB

PSU: MSI MPG A850GF

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A

Cooler: ID-Cooling SE-234 ARGB

Pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wnxDfv
Displays: Samsung Odyssey G5 S32AG50 32" 1440p 165hz | AOC 27G2E 27" 1080p 144hz

Laptop: ROG Strix Scar III G531GU Intel i5-9300H GTX 1660Ti Mobile| OS: Windows 10 Home

Thanks for the advice, do you have any recommendations for cases around 90 bucks or lower?

Not an expert, just bored at work. Please quote me or mention me if you would like me to see your reply. **may edit my posts a few times after posting**

CPU: Intel i5-12400

GPU: Asus TUF RX 6800 XT OC

Mobo: Asus Prime B660M-A D4 WIFI MSI PRO B760M-A WIFI DDR4

RAM: Team Delta TUF Alliance 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16

SSD: Team MP33 1TB

PSU: MSI MPG A850GF

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A

Cooler: ID-Cooling SE-234 ARGB

Pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wnxDfv
Displays: Samsung Odyssey G5 S32AG50 32" 1440p 165hz | AOC 27G2E 27" 1080p 144hz

Laptop: ROG Strix Scar III G531GU Intel i5-9300H GTX 1660Ti Mobile| OS: Windows 10 Home