Ram OC ( help pls)

Hyguito

Hi guys, i'm kinda new on ram oc and i want to know if i'm able to reduce any timings with this kit to make it a little better

s2.PNG

ss.PNG

With RAM overclocking, especially DJR overclocking (DJR doesn't tighten timings much, if at all) you want to go for max frequency first. Loosen out the timings, set the DRAM voltage to 1.5V (1.6V if you are willing to put a fan on the memory, both are perfectly safe but DJR for the most part can get pretty hot and stop scaling above 1.55V without active cooling), set VCCSA to 1.35V, set VCCIO to 1.3V, and start increasing the frequency till you stop getting into Windows and stop being able to pass memory intensive benchmarks (Y cruncher 1B is usually my pick for finding max frequency). 

Once you get the max frequency, start lowering timings and stress testing. The most important of the timings are tREFI (this is the one setting that you want higher rather than lower, so max this out at 65535), tRRD timings, tFAW (set this to 16 then tune the tRRD timings), and tRCD, so once you get your primaries roughly dialed in start adjusting these, then make your way to the turnaround timings. With the turnaround timings, only pay attention to the sg and dg timings, the dr and dd timings don't apply to your situation so it's pointless to adjust them. 

Also, a lot of the secondary timings dont exist, tWR, tWTR, and tRTP are set by some of the more advanced timings later down in the list, so don't set those.