Fan Layout

NextraMia
Go to solution Solved by thrasher_565,
36 minutes ago, NextraMia said:

I'm going to switch from my current case to the o11 dynamic since I got it on a sale.聽
My planned fan configuration is to have my AIO on the side as intake, 3 fans on the bottom as intake, 3 fans on top as exhaust and the last fan in the back as exhaust.

Is there a better way to have it configured? Also, is it good to have the 3 intake fans pulling air into the graphics card where the GPU exhaust fans are located or should I go to the length with vertically mounting my GPU?
Suggestions are appreciated 馃槃

nop horizontal is best. is certain situations it can work. fan layout is also good.

I'm going to switch from my current case to the o11 dynamic since I got it on a sale.聽
My planned fan configuration is to have my AIO on the side as intake, 3 fans on the bottom as intake, 3 fans on top as exhaust and the last fan in the back as exhaust.

Is there a better way to have it configured? Also, is it good to have the 3 intake fans pulling air into the graphics card where the GPU exhaust fans are located or should I go to the length with vertically mounting my GPU?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X聽|||GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 GAMING OC聽|||聽Motherboard: Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Dark Hero|||聽RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR-4400 CL16||| PSU: Corsair HX Platinum 1200 W 80+ ||| Case: Lian Li - O11 Dynamic Evo ||| Storage: 2x Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB NVME SSD ||| Cooling: (CPU: EKWB RGB 360 AIO) (Case-Fans: Lian Li SL-120 Infinity)

36 minutes ago, NextraMia said:

nop horizontal is best. is certain situations it can work. fan layout is also good.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

okay, thanks! 馃槃

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X聽|||GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 GAMING OC聽|||聽Motherboard: Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Dark Hero|||聽RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR-4400 CL16||| PSU: Corsair HX Platinum 1200 W 80+ ||| Case: Lian Li - O11 Dynamic Evo ||| Storage: 2x Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB NVME SSD ||| Cooling: (CPU: EKWB RGB 360 AIO) (Case-Fans: Lian Li SL-120 Infinity)