Trying to build first pc

RedLeafJorra

Budget (including currency): Around 1,000 USD for pc only

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly gaming and some video editing/stream

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I have a parts list made, i want to be able to do 1440p gaming but im not sure on a monitor. The peripherals arent included in pc price i just want some thing that works, ive been on console my whole life so i figure 1440 gaming with anything more than 60hz is an upgrade for me imo.

I tried to be sure all parts were compatible and mobo has bios flashback just in case https://pcpartpicker.com/list/nC9Ytn

Any advice about it id appreciate very much, also maybe if yall have different part suggestions for it to be cheaper

Updated parts list:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qs83Mb

Any advice still helps, thank you

41 minutes ago, RedLeafJorra said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly gaming and some video editing/stream

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I have a parts list made, i want to be able to do 1440p gaming but im not sure on a monitor. The peripherals arent included in pc price i just want some thing that works, ive been on console my whole life so i figure 1440 gaming with anything more than 60hz is an upgrade for me imo.

I tried to be sure all parts were compatible and mobo has bios flashback just in case https://pcpartpicker.com/list/nC9Ytn

Any advice about it id appreciate very much, also maybe if yall have different part suggestions for it to be cheaper

It's Ok but you could save 80 bucks with a 6700XT instead of 3060Ti, or add $50 to get a quite faster 6800 (non XT)

Current NVidia prices make no sense compared to AMD, except for users of their video software/encoding, and maybe RT fans at the hi end (but RT isn't usable on 3060 level card)...

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

This should mostly be better for cheaper

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz 6-Core Processor ($118.99 @ Newegg) 

Motherboard: MSI B550-A PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard ($139.99 @ Amazon) 

Memory: TEAMGROUP T-Create Expert 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory ($49.99 @ Amazon) 

Storage: Crucial P3 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive ($157.87 @ Amazon) 

Video Card: ASRock Radeon RX6700XT CLD 12G Radeon RX 6700 XT 12 GB Video Card ($349.99 @ Newegg) 

Case: Montech X3 Mesh ATX Mid Tower Case ($59.99 @ Newegg Sellers) 

Power Supply: Phanteks AMP 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($69.99 @ Newegg) 

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB PRO Wired Gaming Keyboard ($49.88 @ Walmart) 

Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO Wired Optical Mouse ($34.99 @ Amazon) 

Total: $1031.68

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-11-09 17:20 EST-0500

53 minutes ago, RedLeafJorra said:

Flashy and inexpensive case and you might regret buying it.

Barely any space between the panel and the backplate and the drive bays in the way of longer PSU.

Phanteks (P300a mesh) and Cooler master (TDF300 mesh) have solid budget entries with much better features and quality of life.
Slightly more expensive but huge value, especially since it's your first build

The rest is fine. As stated, 3060Ti might be a bad value unless you want/need Ray tracing.
You are on the lower end on 1440P gaming, might be better for you to get a better 1080P pannel and use the money left in your rig to get more storage space.

Spoiler

CPU Ryzen 5900X - Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX X570-E - RAM 16GB of G.SKILL NEON 3600 -
GPU EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 - Case Mastercase H500p mesh - PSU Seasonic Focus Gx-850 -
Corsair MP600 NVME 1 Tb, Samsung 960 PRO 500 Gb & 2 Seagate Baracuda 7200 RPM 2TB in stripe -
Display two VG27AQ 2K monitor - Cooling Corsair H150 Pro - 

Keyboard G-910 W/ Romer G tactile - Mouse G 502 Hero (wired) -
Sound Logitech X-530 and Razer Tiamat headphones

Operating System Windows 10