Get 1, pay 2 ?

bmcvl

Yeah I can't imagine, it's not like there would be any challenges or costs involved in making that happen. You just call "Europe" on the phone and ask for a complimentary warehouse to put all your stuff. Get on the ball, LTT. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 hour ago, bmcvl said:

Why no warehouse in Europe ?

image.png.30bbd68c170d18d0531ac8e6b1a1c09c.png

If you search on here or listen to the wan show youd know, there is a ton of hurdles involved in a small operation opening logistics in another country, and despite what we want to maybe think LTT in the grand scheme is still a small operation.

Because you'd just be paying $49.99usd for a desk pad and $9.99 shipping and still complaining about the cost 

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

• 2 weeks later...

I know that a full grown warehouse in the EU would be a huge task, but why not collecting orders, partnering with an EU logistics center (like many Kickstarters do) and collect orders until they can fill a shipping container. That way shipping wouldn´t be as expensive and cusomers would know what costs to expect. LTT can only estimate taxes, here in germany for example i would have to pay an additional ~10€ to DHL for handling customs and around 10% customs (on top of 19% import fees). Best part is, when calculating customs you need to include shipping. So in OPs case it would be 6$ instead of 3$ because shipping is so expensive. I think everyone understands that shipping products to europe will be more expensive, but buying something you don´t know the costs of (because sometimes it depends what the customs officer will charge you with exactly) is a risk I won´t take. And again when collecting orders shipping price could reduce, just like nearly every international kickstarter 

2 hours ago, Kanieos said:

I know that a full grown warehouse in the EU would be a huge task, but why not collecting orders, partnering with an EU logistics center (like many Kickstarters do) and collect orders until they can fill a shipping container. That way shipping wouldn´t be as expensive and cusomers would know what costs to expect. LTT can only estimate taxes, here in germany for example i would have to pay an additional ~10€ to DHL for handling customs and around 10% customs (on top of 19% import fees). Best part is, when calculating customs you need to include shipping. So in OPs case it would be 6$ instead of 3$ because shipping is so expensive. I think everyone understands that shipping products to europe will be more expensive, but buying something you don´t know the costs of (because sometimes it depends what the customs officer will charge you with exactly) is a risk I won´t take. And again when collecting orders shipping price could reduce, just like nearly every international kickstarter 

Then you would have to wait for months for an order while the container is filling up and being shipped by boat.