Can we just sit and talk about evga mouse?

theelitegamer

Because its cheaper to make and also real carbon fiber in a mouse is pretty pointless seeing as they even said it does not cut down on weight so its just for looks pretty much.

Fake carbon fiber would make a lot more sense in this situation.

Just for looks id say more for build quality and feel. I mean the mouse has silver wire usb cable which many would also considwr pintless. Think of this mouse as the evga kingpin 780 ti of mice.

If you want one without any of that stuff check out the lower one without carbon fiber that has a optical sensor.

Stopped the video when laser was mentioned.

Stopped the video when laser was mentioned.

really? biased much?

really? biased much?

Well yes. I really doubt EVGA could make a laser mouse wich can compete with good optical mices. I didn't really like the look of it but when laser was mentioned my interest went to 0. This is a opinion based on what I like and what I use mouses for.

Don't see why it's a problem that I would not watch a  video of a product I certainly won't even consider buying. It's like watching a trailer with an actor you can't stand, you know you're not going to watch the movie so why watch the trailer?

Well yes. I really doubt EVGA could make a laser mouse wich can compete with good optical mices. I didn't really like the look of it but when laser was mentioned my interest went to 0. This is a opinion based on what I like and what I use mouses for.

Don't see why it's a problem that I would not watch a  video of a product I certainly won't even consider buying. It's like watching a trailer with an actor you can't stand, you know you're not going to watch the movie so why watch the trailer?

Its got the newest laser sensor with the latest firmware for it what more can you ask for when it comes to a laser sensor. There also arnt many if any fingertip grip type mice currently available with that shape from what I have seen. I agree I would have preferred to see the latest optical sensor in there and many of us on EVGA's forum actually brought that up. It is how every their first mouse so they havnt had a chance to see the light yet like some others have, notable cm storm, mionix, and logitech. I just think how you said it, basically laser alone being the only thing needed to disqualify it, isnt fair.

Its got the newest laser sensor with the latest firmware for it what more can you ask for when it comes to a laser sensor. There also arnt many if any fingertip grip type mice currently available with that shape from what I have seen. I agree I would have preferred to see the latest optical sensor in there and many of us on EVGA's forum actually brought that up. It is how every their first mouse so they havnt had a chance to see the light yet like some others have, notable cm storm, mionix, and logitech. I just think how you said it, basically laser alone being the only thing needed to disqualify it, isnt fair.

I stated a personal opinion, I didn't say everyone should dismiss this mouse because it got a laser sensor. If you like laser mice and the design then go for it. And this is not a attack against EVGA as a brand I just dislike laser sensors.