Is LTT doing anything about the long support times

PurpleCodes

I find it kind of odd that support times are still insanely long. Back in January of this year I opened a support ticket that took weeks to respond to and in August I opened a support ticket that took weeks to get a response. To the support teams credit it seems like more urgent issues (i.e the support ticket for me to change my address of an order) are answered a bit faster (5 days) but it sounds like they  are still understaffed and seeing its been 10 months that I have been experiencing slow support there should have been time to hire more support agents, is this something LTT is actively looking to do. And with knowledge of backpack and screwdriver launch I think this should have been expected to have higher volumes of support tickets. Does LTT have a plan to reduce the support time what is the goal for the response time. I think the industry standard is 24-48 hours but it would be awesome to see LTT go above and beyond and implement a live chat. 

P.S. I personally don't see this is a huge issue, its inconvenient yes but I am glad higher priority support tickets are being answered in days instead of weeks. 

To be honest, their response times are ridiculous. Even disrespectful. No doubt about that.
But as I "know" Linus for the last 10+ years, he probably won't hire any random support staff. It needs to be a perfect fit and the new hires have to think like him because they can cost a lot of money if they refund everything or if they unsettle customers/fans. 
It's a thin line in general and he makes it even thinner with his perfectionistic character. Furthermore, applications are scarce at the moment and good apllicants are even scarcer.
(I still appreciate you, Linus and your Team!)

2 hours ago, helgehelge123 said:

To be honest, their response times are ridiculous. Even disrespectful. No doubt about that.
But as I "know" Linus for the last 10+ years, he probably won't hire any random support staff. It needs to be a perfect fit and the new hires have to think like him because they can cost a lot of money if they refund everything or if they unsettle customers/fans. 
It's a thin line in general and he makes it even thinner with his perfectionistic character. Furthermore, applications are scarce at the moment and good apllicants are even scarcer.
(I still appreciate you, Linus and your Team!)

Ya but I don't think a 10+ month/onboarding process is reasonable in any company maybe 3 or 4 months but beyond that I think its 100% lmg's fault

"Striving for perfection is the greatest stopper there is. You'll be afraid you can't achieve it. It's your excuse to yourself for not doing anything."