Razer Thunderbolt 4 Dock Chroma to charge laptops and detect gaming peripherals software

Apologies for the long title!

Could someone please confirm the following for me please,

- will this Dock allow detection of the peripherals aside from "standard" so that they can be used with their own software (non-Razer) ? (Logitech G Pro Mouse, Keyboard, Headset)

- will it be enough to power the above, plus a GoXLR Mini with a r0de PodMic and allow the correct detection?

- does the Dock support 1080p/240Hz?

Longer story,

- I just bought a Razer Stealth with a 1650TI and the 65W power supply is not enough when using Sandboxie for multiple (RaidSL) game instances (battery drains slowly) - the dock above can delivery 90W to laptops;

- thinking of buying a Blade 14 AMD RTX3070 to replace my main desktop in the man-cave but I need more connectivity (2x monitors through DP, GoXLR Mini, 2x Logitech Mice, 1x Logitech Keyboard (might prefer over the laptop one). In this scenario, both the laptop charger and the Dock will be plugged to the wall.

If someone can suggest a cheaper dock but doing the same or better and not massive size, in the UK, please go ahead 🙂

Thank you