Similar Mouse to G603

Lurick

I'm looking for a wireless mouse similar to the Logitech G603* but without those crap switches which end up double clicking after 6-12 months. I love the G603 feel and size and the ability to toggle fairly easily between DPI profiles is great. I don't need a 25K DPI or anything insane but a toggle between say 400 or 600 DPI and 2000 DPI would be great.

I'm also thinking about picking up some Kailh switches for the mouse as I've heard good things about the GM 8.0 versions but I've got basically no soldering experience so I'm hesitant there.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

10 minutes ago, Lurick said:

I'm also thinking about picking up some Kailh switches for the mouse as I've heard good things about the GM 8.0 versions but I've got basically no soldering experience so I'm hesitant there.

The switches are really pretty easy to replace if you know anyone that can solder. Probably not something you want to learn on. However if you picked up something to learn on first, soldering is a good skill to have. I taught my son with those DIY electronics kits, he enjoyed them. They are good practice.

I've repaired all the G502s I have in the house and my original G500. None of them have been an issue after I replaced them with the Japanese version of the Omrom switches. I will say though if you are just doing one mouse, by the time you order switches, new mouse feet (it is possible to salvage these, but I prefer to replace them), and including shipping of all this, you'll have probably $20 in repair parts (if not more). This is assuming you already have solder stuff.

g5021.jpg