Good Free Racing Sims?

Hello all,

I am currently in the possession of a borrowed wheel to use to try out some racing simulators.

Now, I've never played any racing sim with anything more than a keyboard, making them feel like a joke.

Are there any decent racing games, that are free? I'm just looking to see if it's going to be an interest worth sinking money into.

Thanks in advance!

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

I don't think there are any free ones....

Asseto Corsa, PCARS, Iracing, Rfactor, GT6 (if you have a PS3) Seem like good options but all cost money.

*Whispers* What wheel is it? :D

Hello all,

I am currently in the possession of a borrowed wheel to use to try out some racing simulators.

Now, I've never played any racing sim with anything more than a keyboard, making them feel like a joke.

Are there any decent racing games, that are free? I'm just looking to see if it's going to be an interest worth sinking money into.

Thanks in advance!

What tank said. I'm not really aware of any decent free driving sims, plenty shite one's, but decent and above? You'll be hard pushed. My advice is to google for certain site's that give access to certain downloadable iso file's that'll let you try out certain racing sims *cough cough wink wink*

Then if you like it, go buy it. 

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

I don't think there are any free ones....

Asseto Corsa, PCARS, Iracing, Rfactor, GT6 (if you have a PS3) Seem like good options but all cost money.

*Whispers* What wheel is it? :D

Nothing special, It's a Logitech Driving Force GT.

I might just buy a month of iRacing (6 bucks), just to try out a decent Sim.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

-snip-

RFactor has a trial... I'ma try it.

Life for Speed has demo with one track and two (three?) cars.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Life for Speed has demo with one track and two (three?) cars.

This ^^

Also there is RaceRoom Racing Experience, Simraceway, and Auto Club Revolution for free.

Not a lot of options when it comes to free :(

If you want to test out the wheel, then RaceRoom and Live For Speed are best.