Motorola G Play 2021 ads in photos

Coltonw023456

so i got this phone months ago. And i notice every time i back up my photos on my PC it shows all this stupid trash screenshots of ads its like my phone is saving ads. There is 5336 screenshots of ads out of like 100 of my photos well i talked to motorola but they are not sure why image.png.296d06815cec39877270cf598f28f17b.png

906535518_Screenshot2022-10-15175113.png

Screenshot 2022-10-15 175657.png

What software do you use?

It looks like it's finding every single image on your phone instead of the logical folders like the dcim folder where your photos actually are.

28 minutes ago, jaslion said:

What software do you use?

It looks like it's finding every single image on your phone instead of the logical folders like the dcim folder where your photos actually are.

i use windows photos i been using with most of my phones in the past year and it works fine but this one lol 

13 hours ago, Coltonw023456 said:

i use windows photos i been using with most of my phones in the past year and it works fine but this one lol 

Yeah windows photos just scans for a couple common folder names and if it doesnt find a hit it just gets all.

Id say just do it manually. Go into your phone when it's connect to the pc and just go into the camera folder and copy over the dcim folder.

7 hours ago, jaslion said:

Yeah windows photos just scans for a couple common folder names and if it doesnt find a hit it just gets all.

Id say just do it manually. Go into your phone when it's connect to the pc and just go into the camera folder and copy over the dcim folder.

do you know where this folder would be ? the ones it was screenshots in because it does take up space i would think