Help! Stuck on Win10 ver. 20H2 "Your device is missing security and quality fixes".

F.E.A.R.

Yesterday I just upgraded to an AMD platform (form Intel) and the problem I've encountered is that my Windows gets stuck on version 20H2 and won't update. I formatted and reinstalled it again, but the same problem persists. This has never happened before on my old Intel MOBO and on my friends Intel laptops. One thing I've noticed when Windows was updating, the AMD updates all failed to install (Infinity fabric and I don't remember the rest). It keeps saying "Your device is missing security and quality fixes" and it doesn't update to the latest 21H2 version. I don't understand what's causing the problem.

Capture.thumb.PNG.5802d2893e29c2882ea7df1bf82fe5c5.PNG

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

try the above post

but i think it will be related to your bios settings and maybe how your drives have been tabled ( aka MBR or GPT )

current main system: as of 1st Jan 2023

motherboard : Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

ram : 16Gig Corsair Vengeance 3600mhz

Video Card : RX 550 4 GIG

Monitor: BENQ 21 inch