Best webcam?

So i'm just curious on what's currently one of the top webcams are and what to look for in a webcam i'm not exactly an expert nor have i used a webcam since i was a kid where i had a shitty random one

And i've tried googling and looking at top reviews on amazon One of the sites also https://www.techradar.com/news/computing-components/peripherals/what-webcam-5-reviewed-and-rated-1027972

apparently has Logitech C920 ranked as number 1 and i have no idea what to buy and came here looking for advice/people with experience i don't wanna waste my money on something that might be ranked top when it gets delivered it turns out to be bad

So do please let me know what your opinions are and what's your suggestions on which webcam i should get.

If you are able to afford the C920, and all you're going to do is some video calls, it is an awesome camera. I have the C920 and I love it. The video is crisp and smooth, and it has autofocus too.

There's also the C922 which is the same camera but newer. It has better low light video, and the ability to record 720p at 60fps over 30. If they're around the same price as they are for me, get the C922.

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

10 minutes ago, RockSolid1106 said:

If you are able to afford the C920, and all you're going to do is some video calls, it is an awesome camera. I have the C920 and I love it. The video is crisp and smooth, and it has autofocus too.

There's also the C922 which is the same camera but newer. It has better low light video, and the ability to record 720p at 60fps over 30. If they're around the same price as they are for me, get the C922.

OH apologies i meant to write Logitech C920e not c920

38 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear0 said:

Oh apparently Logitech BRIO  seems to be one of the top ones

Expensive webcams are trash and are just a waste of money. Logi c920 is pretty much everything you will ever actually need in a webcam. Most programs simply dont support the high resos that some of the more expensive ones offer. Also dont forget your phone 🙂 they can be used pretty simply too!