Getting new graphics card

Jkri4192

I was wondering do you guys think I should get a 3080ti or wait and try to get a 4090 not sure how hard it will be to get one right when they drop.

6 minutes ago, Aragorn- said:

depends how much money you want to waste on PC parts...

Price doesn’t matter just wanna know if it’s worth the wait or if you guys think they’ll be sold out asap

Do you need one right now? Go for 3080 Ti (or 12gb since that's usually a lot cheaper). Could also consider a 6900 XT assuming it's used for gaming.

If you're waiting, I would at least wait for RX 7000 announcement. Rumors about them are pretty good.

5 minutes ago, Jkri4192 said:

Price doesn’t matter just wanna know if it’s worth the wait or if you guys think they’ll be sold out asap

Yes price matters, but whatever.

Yes the 4090 will be short supply and sell out in no time at launch.

5 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

Do you need one right now? Go for 3080 Ti (or 12gb since that's usually a lot cheaper). Could also consider a 6900 XT assuming it's used for gaming.

If you're waiting, I would at least wait for RX 7000 announcement. Rumors about them are pretty good.

Well I have a 2070 super right now I mean I could possibly wait but also wanted to upgrade at the same time lol

3 minutes ago, tkitch said:

Yes price matters, but whatever.

Yes the 4090 will be short supply and sell out in no time at launch.

How are you gonna tell me if price matters lol it’s my money but alright lol

If money isn't a thing, you should just wait for the reviews on BOTH the 4090 and the RDNA3 series Halo card. At worst you'll get the 3080 Ti cheaper because it'll be another month or two older. Your 2070 Super I believe can hold you over for just a little longer.

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)