Boot USB Windows XP

Dkmenchar

Hi there, an friend of mine give me an Aspire One with WIndows XP and i tried to format and install Windows XP SP3....

I tried to use Hiren´s Boot with Mini WIndows XP to make an installation but when the configuration of windows starts to install the XP cames an BDoD! 

In Bios i changed the Sata mode to IDE (previously was ACPI) and nothing...... i was thinking put there Windows 7 but it has only 1GB of RAM with an Intel Atom....

Any sugestion ? 

you could run windows 7 on that.  For 3 years I only had a sempron and 2GB of memory.  I survived. 

Hi there, an friend of mine give me an Aspire One with WIndows XP and i tried to format and install Windows XP SP3....

I tried to use Hiren´s Boot with Mini WIndows XP to make an installation but when the configuration of windows starts to install the XP cames an BDoD! 

In Bios i changed the Sata mode to IDE (previously was ACPI) and nothing...... i was thinking put there Windows 7 but it has only 1GB of RAM with an Intel Atom....

Any sugestion ? 

I wouldn't run Windows 7 on 1GB of RAM that's half the minimum. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

I have a aspire one! Windows XP barely runs on that thing 

"Just another day at the office" Captain Price -Call of Duty

I have an Acer Aone A110L Running Mint on a USB flash.

Tanks anyway :) After some days dedicated to my friends laptop i´ve installed windows xp :)

The problem was the hdd was in fat32 (no ideia why) and i tried to boot and nothing, so in my desktop i changed to NTFS, and i had an ddr2 2gb ram lost in my bedroom and applied on it, it is mutch faster than 1gb :)

Tanks anyway and sry for answering late :S

Cheers

mybe ubuntu ?

PC Editing / Gaming Rig Specs : i7-3930k @ 4ghz w/ Hyper 212 Evo | 840 Evo 250gb and Seagate 1TB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Zotac GTX 780 | Corsair Vengeance C70 Green | OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS / Win10 #KilledMyWife #MakeBombs