AquaChess

CPU Intel Core i5 8400 RAM: 8 GB DDR4

GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

RAM 8GB DDR4

Memory

HDD: 1TB Opslag

SSD: 256 GB

Running on Microsoft Windows 10 Home

I don't have a big budget what would you guys say that would make the biggest difference in my gaming experience without spending too much money?

You probably need at least 16 GB of ram in there, and that doesn't cost much at all.  HDD could be swapped for a 2.5" SSD (or m.2 if you can afford/fit it)--but doesn't matter as much if you are booting off the SSD.  Coffee Lake CPU is just fine with 6 cores--you aren't going to get much out of a CPU upgrade unless you are a 4k gamer (1050Ti says you aren't).

Apart from that--a GPU upgrade is really the next thing, and you should probably go for at least a 3060Ti or Radeon price-equivalent offering.

Is this the same as the "how much should I pay my friend for this" system?

How much did you end up paying for it if you don't mind me asking

As far as upgrades, as above, get another 8gb stick of RAM, and add a radeon 6600 and a bigger SSD for games would be a pretty good route

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

Well for starters you can paste another stick of ram it has to be the same though. I think that is the best bet.

1 hour ago, Shimmy Gummi said:

As far as upgrades, as above, get another 8gb stick of RAM, and add a radeon 6600 and a bigger SSD for games would be a pretty good route

Ofcourse i dont mind it was 175 euro

2 hours ago, Shimmy Gummi said:

This would be massive, and would probably be ok with whatever power supply you have.  Bigger SSD I honestly say take it or leave it, depending on how most of your games are running on the hard drive.  Most seems to be fine still, as you can just have your most frequently played games on the ssd.  What power supply do you have?

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.

3 hours ago, IPD said:

you aren't going to get much out of a CPU upgrade unless you are a 4k gamer

it’s the other way round- the lower the resolution, the better your CPU has to be to keep up with higher framerates. However this CPU is good enough. 

I would upgrade RAM to 16gb and GPU to an RX 6600(xt) in that order.

9 hours ago, Queen Chrysalis said:

This would be massive, and would probably be ok with whatever power supply you have.  Bigger SSD I honestly say take it or leave it, depending on how most of your games are running on the hard drive.  Most seems to be fine still, as you can just have your most frequently played games on the ssd.  What power supply do you have?

power supply 350W