easey case for building

GOATWD

Go to solution Solved by Alinz,

Kolink Citadel seems to be decent

TECWARE FORGE M2 BLACK & WHITE mATX MESH ARGB COMPACT GAMING

I don't know any of these cases or brands but from the pictures they look decent for thermals, hope this helps

what case is easiesit to bulid in micro atx with hdd bays

Do you want to build a small formfactor pc?

Or do you just have a Mico ATX board already, because those fit in atx cases as well

My Rig: CPU : 10700K | RAM : Trident Z Neo 3600Mhz c16 32G (4x8) | CPU cooler : NHD15 | GPU : ASROCK RX 6900 XT Formula OC | PSU : Corsair RM850 (black label) | CASE : Corsair 5000D Airflow | Storage : Samsung 970 evo 1TB, WD Black 1TB, Samsung evo 850 Sata SSD | Casefans : Lian Li Unifan SL120 7X|

1 minute ago, Alinz said:

Do you want to build a small formfactor pc?

Or do you just have a Mico ATX board already, because those fit in atx cases as well

i dont mind the size i just have the micro atx board alredy

38 minutes ago, GOATWD said:

The new Fractal Design Pop mini air should be really easy to work with https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/pop/pop-mini-air/RGB Orange Core/

CPU: i7 9700K@5ghz all core (silence + summer)

cache x47, AVX offset 0

Motherboard: Asus Maximus XI Hero

RAM: Patriot Viper Steel 2x8gb@3733mhz @jedec cl15

PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3

Mon:  LG 27GL850-B, 144Hz Nano IPS - G-Sync compatible/Freesync

GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC Black Edition w/ G12 bracket

Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K

Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout

Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb

Cooling: CPU: Kraken X62 - GPU: Kraken X42(RIP) -> X53 (From RMA)

How many hdds are you planning to use?

Your m-atx board will fit any atx case if that helps, so you have full choice over both m-atx cases and atx cases.

My Rig: CPU : 10700K | RAM : Trident Z Neo 3600Mhz c16 32G (4x8) | CPU cooler : NHD15 | GPU : ASROCK RX 6900 XT Formula OC | PSU : Corsair RM850 (black label) | CASE : Corsair 5000D Airflow | Storage : Samsung 970 evo 1TB, WD Black 1TB, Samsung evo 850 Sata SSD | Casefans : Lian Li Unifan SL120 7X|

6 minutes ago, Alinz said:

How many hdds are you planning to use?

Your m-atx board will fit any atx case if that helps, so you have full choice over both m-atx cases and atx cases.

well i have 2 rn i just need space to work and rad soport if that helps

How many rads will you be running and what PSU will you buy/do you have?

HDD drive bays can interfere with psu cables, so a longer PSU can be hard to fit in some cases whilst maintaining 3,5 inch hdd bays.

That for instance is a problem with the 5000D, but I guess you could always just doublesided tape it in another place.

A Be Quiet! Pure Base 500DX might be a good option for you.

2 minutes ago, Alinz said:

How many rads will you be running and what PSU will you buy/do you have?

HDD drive bays can interfere with psu cables, so a longer PSU can be hard to fit in some cases whilst maintaining 3,5 inch hdd bays.

That for instance is a problem with the 5000D, but I guess you could always just doublesided tape it in another place.

A Be Quiet! Pure Base 500DX might be a good option for you.

image.thumb.png.7ee6efc8e953b78f3365a78eaa1506cf.pngthat is what im geting

Sooo, no radiators as for now?

Also what is your budget?

1 hour ago, Alinz said:

Sooo, no radiators as for now?

Also what is your budget?

for a case its 50 pounds

i can mabey strech to 60

Kolink Citadel seems to be decent

TECWARE FORGE M2 BLACK & WHITE mATX MESH ARGB COMPACT GAMING

I don't know any of these cases or brands but from the pictures they look decent for thermals, hope this helps

On 9/27/2022 at 11:37 AM, GOATWD said:

IMO, "easy to build in" isn't all that important. Most people will put their pc together, and maybe clean it out once a year. And most people don't even take their entire pc apart, to clean it. So "it doesn't matter" if you only plan to build your pc once. I would focus on how good it looks, if the airflow is good enough, and if I can fit all my parts. (in the reverse order btw)

5 hours ago, Jahee said:

IMO, "easy to build in" isn't all that important. Most people will put their pc together, and maybe clean it out once a year. And most people don't even take their entire pc apart, to clean it. So "it doesn't matter" if you only plan to build your pc once. I would focus on how good it looks, if the airflow is good enough, and if I can fit all my parts. (in the reverse order btw)

well this is my first build and i will be opening it mounthly since im a mager germa aphobe

With that many drives, have you looked into a server case instead?

I am not aware that any have RGB built in. The last thing to worry about is looks because none of them are designed to be lookers, as they're usually behind walls and thus out of sight for onlookers.