Cpu cooler

Do aoi needs maintenance like cleaning or refilling or anything. How long does it last on its own.

2 minutes ago, Hemant Rathod said:

Aio*😅😅

if its custom aio then yes, if its not custom it still can be refilled but in specific models.

tell us what aio u got rn

Mostly just dust removal and repasting, like all other coolers, but the liquid slowly sublimates through the tubes, so it might need refilling after some years. I used mine for about five years without needing refill. I switched it out with an Air cooler recently only because it didn't fit in my new case

If you want me to answer, please use the quote function or tag me. I dont get notified unless you do

34 minutes ago, Hemant Rathod said:

Do aoi needs maintenance like cleaning or refilling or anything. How long does it last on its own.

No not really. Pump is most likely going to fail before that. I would suggest getting one from the Arctic liquid freezer series, best value and performance on the market. Also no annoying software for controlling pump and fan speed. Fan and pump is synchronized and it only takes 1 PWM header from the motherboard.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

7 hours ago, bal723 said:

if its custom aio then yes, if its not custom it still can be refilled but in specific models.

tell us what aio u got rn

I'm still looking for one so i was confused to between air cooler and aio.

Just now, Hemant Rathod said:

what is ur cpu?

12 hours ago, Hemant Rathod said:

I5 12600k with 3060 650w psu

are you going to overclock ur cpu? if no, then aio with 120mm radiator would be fine.

but if u do, u will need aio with atleast 240mm radiator

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 12:35 PM, Hemant Rathod said:

If refilling and maintenance is a concern, the Be Quiet pure loop have a refill port and it comes with a bottle of fluid to top it off. 

So many of them perform about the same. It’s not really worth losing sleep on which one you buy. I recommend Corsair often just because I have experience with them and they seem to last forever. I literally have one that is closing in on 10 years old and it still works. I just buy a new mounting kit when needed. It’s on a secondary system now… but it still works 100%.