NR400 Fans

Dethanu

So i got this CoolerMaster Masterbox NR400 for like 2 weeks now and i was wondering what are some good Noctua fans that can give me some good air ventilation in the case but also be quiet enough since i'll be using in a room where my SO is sleeping. Does Static pressure vs Airflow really matter or i can just get whatever i want?

are you going to be cooling a radiator or are you just looking for fans to move air through the case?  If you put a fan not optimized for static pressure on a radiator its going to suck, the larger spaces between the fan  blades will simply bleed off any pressure instead of forcing it through a radiator.  Also for quiet fans don't forget about Be Quiet!... I find they are just as silent as the common Noctua's and IMO better looking.

14 minutes ago, TexasBulldog74 said:

are you going to be cooling a radiator or are you just looking for fans to move air through the case?  If you put a fan not optimized for static pressure on a radiator its going to suck, the larger spaces between the fan  blades will simply bleed off any pressure instead of forcing it through a radiator.  Also for quiet fans don't forget about Be Quiet!... I find they are just as silent as the common Noctua's and IMO better looking.

Looking for something that will give me a good ventilation inside the case. So far my CPU uses a stock cooler

This would be my choice but when it comes to fans, opinions will be all over the place. 

https://www.amazon.com/quiet-BL067-SILENTWINGS-1000RPM-59-5CFM/dp/B01JMELYJA?dchild=1&keywords=silent%2Bwings%2B3&qid=1613634848&sr=8-2&th=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=nononsensepc-20&linkId=076aa061ab92a18568692be2d4d52401&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

If you go by testing provided by youtube channels like this and look at which fans offered the lowest temps along with which ones produced the lowest noise you can see a few that bride the gap and can provide both whereas many can give you one or the other... lowest temps but loud or dead quiet with warmer temp's.  I use these on my work computer and home server.  For my fun/gaming PC i sacrafice a little noise and heat for lighting effects where im looking for more aesthetics.