Info adout THERMALTAKE V150 TG ARGB BREEZE case

Big ninja

hello
Please, is it possible to control fans speed of the THERMALTAKE V150 TG ARGB BREEZE case, are the fans pwm 4 pins ?

this is the only good cheap case in my contry, really my budget is very limited, i need only this info if possible 馃檹

11 hours ago, Big ninja said:

hello
Please, is it possible to control fans speed of the THERMALTAKE V150 TG ARGB BREEZE case, are the fans pwm 4 pins ?

this is the only good cheap case in my contry, really my budget is very limited, i need only this info if possible 馃檹

They are controlable. However keep in mind the airflow from this case is just terrible.

On 9/16/2022 at 11:09 AM, jaslion said:

They are controlable. However keep in mind the airflow from this case is just terrible.

How do you know adout the bad airflow ?聽 I would be grateful if you can give me any sources for more informations.

5 hours ago, Big ninja said:

How do you know adout the bad airflow ?聽 I would be grateful if you can give me any sources for more informations.

Solid front panel with a couple slits on the side to let air in. Typical flawed design resulting in bad airflow since your fans need to struggle for air.

Source is many forum posts about this case and this issue. Removing the front panel was the fix but yeah then the case looks ugly af

5 hours ago, jaslion said:

Solid front panel with a couple slits on the side to let air in. Typical flawed design resulting in bad airflow since your fans need to struggle for air.

Source is many forum posts about this case and this issue. Removing the front panel was the fix but yeah then the case looks ugly af

Ok, but mine is the ARGB BREEZE EDITION, it's the same case with 3 fans and mesh front panel instead of glass

30 minutes ago, Big ninja said:

Ok, but mine is the ARGB BREEZE EDITION, it's the same case with 3 fans and mesh front panel instead of glass

That one is totally fine then. Thats also pretty important to mention as it is a different case with different fans.

They are still controlable

6 hours ago, jaslion said:

That one is totally fine then. Thats also pretty important to mention as it is a different case with different fans.

They are still controlable

Thanks for the help anyway 馃憤