Ltt lab1

ltt_is_in_my_blood

Hi! I want to know about that what happened to lab 1? Is that building still in use? 

My another question is, will Linus buy the side property beside lab 2? 

Thanks.

Well, this video summarize all of the questions.

Humor me, as you should do.

Daily drivers, below.

Diccbudd PC

Intel Xeon E3-1225 v2 || ASRock B75M Motherboard || MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming X 4G || Hynix 2x8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM || 480 GB Pioneer APS-SL3 SATA SSD // 1 TB Seagate 2.5" HDD || be quiet! System Power 9 500 W PSU || Cooler Master T20 CPU Cooler || Samsung S19D300 Monitor || Fantech X6 Knight Mouse || VortexSeries VX7 Pro Keyboard

Samsung Galaxy A34 5G

8GB RAM, 256GB Internal Storage, 128GB SanDisk Extreme, and you could find the rest of the specs on the interwebz lol

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 Yoga

Intel Core i5-8365U || 8 + 16 GB DDR4 (don't ask, gf bought me the 16 GB RAM as my birthday present lol) || Samsung 256GB SSD

Personal Server: CasaOS, Home Assistant, ESPHome, Jellyfin.

AMD E-350 || 3GB DDR3 || 120GB random SSD || 1TB Toshiba HDD

Audio

Redmi TV Soundbar || KZ EDX Ultra + KZ APTX Bluetooth Module || JCALLY JM6 CX31933 DAC

26 minutes ago, TukangUsapEmenq said:

I really don't have the time to watch the video rn. Can you please tell me in summary. Thanks for your reply

Thread cleaned.

If you're not going to offer help don't be a dick about it. Making rude, sarcastic replies or telling people to figure it out for themselves adds nothing to the discussion.

• "Don't be a dick" —Wil Wheaton
  • No spamming or non-constructive posts, including:
    • LMGTFY (Let Me Google That For You) links or comments in the same spirit

6 hours ago, TukangUsapEmenq said:

I've watched that video earlier today and I don't recall it talking about what LMG's plans for Lab 1 are or whether or not they are buying the adjacent property to Lab 2. The video just introduces a bunch of the LMG staff, which is not what OP is asking. LMG purchased a building ("Lab 1") intending to use it for the Labs project, however after buying that building they purchased a larger space ("Lab 2"). Lab 2 also had a building adjacent to it that was vacant. OP is asking what they plan to do with Lab 1 building now and whether or not they are planning on buying the adjacent property. If the video does discuss their plans for Lab 1 building or whether or not they're buying Lab 2's adjacent property please provide a timestamp to where they discuss it. Also keep in mind that video was filmed over a month ago (prior to the LAN Event) so whatever said in the video may not be current.

@ltt_is_in_my_blood I think Linus discussed it on a WAN show a few weeks back but I'm not sure which WAN show episode it was, since then I don't think there's been any further updates. I believe they're still considering selling the "Lab 1" building. I don't think there's been any further updates on whether or not they intend to buy the building adjacent to "Lab 2" either. If they are intending to buy it there probably won't be an update until they sign for the property. Only Linus would be able to give an update beyond what has been said on previous WAN shows, and if he provide an update it'll likely be during a WAN show or maybe Twitter.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450