Cases like Colorful's DE?

Chikensoops

I'm thinking to buy an SFF case that could fit an LP GPU, and Colorful's DE is perfect for it. Thing is, it was discontinued years ago and I can't find any for sale. I'm looking for the smallest ITX case that could still fit an LP GPU, not to build in it, but just as a novelty(though there is a small chance I would try to build in it in the future), which puts very expensive cases like J-hack Pure out of the question. Those small HTPC cases also came to mind, but those are either too small or too big. Preferably something tall and slim as opposed to cube-like. PSU compatibility? Any. Again I'm probably only gonna put it on a shelf, so buildability can come next.

PS. I live in Indonesia, so some options are probably not for sale/have ludicrous shipping here.

Please mark as solved if I answered your question.

2 hours ago, Chikensoops said:

I'm thinking to buy an SFF case that could fit an LP GPU, and Colorful's DE is perfect for it. Thing is, it was discontinued years ago and I can't find any for sale. I'm looking for the smallest ITX case that could still fit an LP GPU, not to build in it, but just as a novelty(though there is a small chance I would try to build in it in the future), which puts very expensive cases like J-hack Pure out of the question. Those small HTPC cases also came to mind, but those are either too small or too big. Preferably something tall and slim as opposed to cube-like. PSU compatibility? Any. Again I'm probably only gonna put it on a shelf, so buildability can come next.

PS. I live in Indonesia, so some options are probably not for sale/have ludicrous shipping here.

You could search for “APU PC case” which will usually have a half-height/low profile expansion slot. Silverstone has some great half height cases in their HTPC lineup

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot find the case you are referencing.

Do keep in mind that when you build a system like this a i5 12600k is currently the best cpu you can use before the best low profile coolers can no longer handle the heatload.

Maybe look at a node 202, sgpc k49,...?

17 hours ago, jaslion said:

I cannot find the case you are referencing.

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/colorful-announces-its-first-mini-itx-barebone-for-gaming.162033/

17 hours ago, jaslion said:

node 202, sgpc k49,...?

Not really what I want, but thanks for the suggestion.

Please mark as solved if I answered your question.