R9 270x

i was wondering if there are any water blocks for a R9 270x i have looked but i cant find any any help

I wouldn't even bother water-cooling a mainstream card such as the r9 270x. You are much better off putting the money that a custom loop would cost into something like another r9 270x for cfx. 

On a side note, I don't think they have blocks for the card anyways, even if you really wanted to water-cool the card. 

EDIT: Ninja'd by Raining_Pixel

//ccap

was just wondering was trying to test oc on water cooling

I don't think a 270x is a low end card to begin with so I think while a second 270x would be great, I have a 270x and 7870 in X-Fire, the cards do get warm and if you like overclocking it would help. I spent $410 on my cards and quite literally get as good performance as a 780 or R9 290 for less cost. I think you would have to search for a universal block though, I have not found anything else. The 270x/7870's are mid-range cards not low end like has been said, don't listen go with what you want to do.

Intel 4670k, MSI Z97 Krait Edition, 2 x 4 Gbs G-Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz, CPU full W/C loop, Sapphire R9 290-flash to a 290x, Samsung 840Pro 128 Gb SSD, Seagate 1 Tb Hdd, Seasonic SS660x2 Platinum PSU, NZXT 2m white sleeved LED strip. 9 Fans all Corsair SP or AF except 1 80mm high speed for NB/VRM cooling. Corsair 750 full tower case.