Ipad choice

ImNotThere
Go to solution Solved by jaslion,
16 minutes ago, ImNotThere said:

Thank you but that doesn't really help, I'm more asking for anecdotal stuff, like is the mini big enough for note taking or is it worth the slight performance hit to get a bigger screen.

Thats for you to decide really. Basically is an a5 sheet of paper enough for you to write comfortably on?

If yes then get the smaller ones. If no get a bigger one.

Im fine with any of these for notes but also rarely do notes on a screen

To start, I've already decided on ipad, I don't particularly like the look of the android tablets and this will not replace a laptop.

My choices really boil down to a used ipad pro 11 inch (2nd gen), ipad air(4th gen) or a new ipad mini(6th gen). All within £50 of each other, not enough to sway me on price.

The uses? It will be used for facetiming, media consumption and note taking/annotating pdfs in a semi corporate environment(if that makes a difference)

Regardless of which pick I will get a matte screen protector with an apple pencil.

The size wouldn't be an issue as my desk(s) are large enough to not be a problem, as mentioned I would not be making use of any keyboard case, most likely just a folio esque case.

Anyone got any strong feelings about any of these? Good or bad

15 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Get the biggest newest soc one with pencil support that isnt used.

Thank you but that doesn't really help, I'm more asking for anecdotal stuff, like is the mini big enough for note taking or is it worth the slight performance hit to get a bigger screen.

16 minutes ago, ImNotThere said:

Thats for you to decide really. Basically is an a5 sheet of paper enough for you to write comfortably on?

If yes then get the smaller ones. If no get a bigger one.

Im fine with any of these for notes but also rarely do notes on a screen