What is your opinion on this Acer Aspire 5? Should I buy it?

I'm looking for a cheap laptop that will run ff14 endwalker decently. Might this be the laptop for the job?

It has i5-1135G7 cpu, GeForce 450MX gpu, 8 ram (3200 mhz, upgradeable to 24GB), sata ssd 512 gb drive. It costs ~450$

What do you think about this laptop?

Would it be enough for my needs?

P.S: I do not have an option to game on a desktop for now.

43 minutes ago, Sen.Armstrong said:

I'm looking for a cheap laptop that will run ff14 endwalker decently. Might this be the laptop for the job?

It has i5-1135G7 cpu, GeForce 450MX gpu, 8 ram (3200 mhz, upgradeable to 24GB), sata ssd 512 gb drive. It costs ~450$

What do you think about this laptop?

Would it be enough for my needs?

P.S: I do not have an option to game on a desktop for now.

Would be far smarter to buy an older used gaming laptop. I bought an Alienware 15 R2 and, after upgrading the logic board, it put me at $700 total for a pretty quick system. However that laptop should be more than fine for playing FFXIV

That is a nice laptop for the price and it should breeze through FF14 if the laptop's cooling solution can handle the MX450. Sadly this is not a given and the only way to know if this isn't the case is through reviews but so far I didn't find anyone reviewing this specific SKU.

In theory, the MX450 can handle GTA V at 1080p High, 2x MSAA with a rock solid 60 fps. There is no reason it couldn't handle an MMO from 5 years before (GTA V PC release - 2015).

2 hours ago, Dimondminer11 said:

Would be far smarter to buy an older used gaming laptop. I bought an Alienware 15 R2 and, after upgrading the logic board, it put me at $700 total for a pretty quick system. However that laptop should be more than fine for playing FFXIV

But who knows how long a used system will last. It may breakdown the same year you bought it.

Why is this laptop more than fine for the game?