No email response and no package movement in a week?

Toddthe...

Hi so I ordered a LTT store water bottle a week ago (8/22) and after a few days of no movement on tracking i decided to email them (8/24) I have yet to hear anything regarding my email to them. I emailed them twice just incase my email didnt go through as thats happened to me before. Any ideas what to do? this was the last tracking up date on wizmo "

2022‑08‑22

Shipment Data Received

5:27 pm
Vancouver BC

Last tracking update was from UPS was "Label created"  @LinusTech 

I Also have my order # if needed

13 minutes ago, Toddthe... said:

Hi so I ordered a LTT store water bottle a week ago (8/22) and after a few days of no movement on tracking i decided to email them (8/24) I have yet to hear anything regarding my email to them. I emailed them twice just incase my email didnt go through as thats happened to me before. Any ideas what to do? this was the last tracking up date on wizmo "

2022‑08‑22

Shipment Data Received

5:27 pm
Vancouver BC

Last tracking update was from UPS was "Label created"  @LinusTech 

I Also have my order # if needed

they are massivly back logged at the moment on the support side at the moment they are trying to hire more people but that takes time 

i know they were also having issues with the ports being slow. i find it takes about a month or so for stuff to make it to me in the uk 

if you want a reply you need to quote or @me 

8 minutes ago, adiack said:

they are massivly back logged at the moment on the support side at the moment they are trying to hire more people but that takes time 

i know they were also having issues with the ports being slow. i find it takes about a month or so for stuff to make it to me in the uk 

So was i basically just lucky my first order shipped and had tracking movement with in a day? Im also in the US if that makes any difference 

You're fine, don't worry.

If you don't order things online frequently I'll just say this is normal. Shipping / transit delays are the norm since the pandemic started in 2020. My last LTT order (a few months ago) did the exact same thing. Sat there like that for a few days (maybe even a week) but then appeared without issue. Their distribution isn't Amazon/Best Buy, and I believe they're short staffed. And as someone who interviews people from time to time, its not always easy to find new people - and get them trained up - and working at a speed that really helps the backlog.

From a float plane video I saw, support is 2-3 people, not sure about the actual packing/shipping folks.

If you don't see it move in a week, keep an eye on it, or your support ticket as well.

Not a water bottle, but I did some orders last year (more boutique electronic stuff mind you) that didn't ship for months (we're talking ordered on Black Friday, shipped in February then in April).

My wife is still waiting for a book set she ordered a year ago from Amazon. They haven't cancelled it, they're just slow.

A specific IKEA cabinet I want I've been told is not going to be in stock until November.

There's 70+ container ships backed up in various ports still I'd bet, so everything is slow.

- D